What is Aquafilm?
Aquafilm is a revolutionary FFA technology for steam boilers. This all-in-one solution forms an ultra-thin protective molecular film barrier between metal surfaces and water to prevent corrosion and scaling as well as control pH levels whilst removing existing deposits. This increases thermal transfer, optimizing energy usage and reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions.
Please click here to see how this innovative technology works.
- Forms an ultra-thin protective barrier on all metal surfaces to prevent corrosion and scaling.
- Replaces up to 4 products, allowing for safer handling, less transport and testing.
Saves Water And Energy
- Reduces blowdown requirements and improves condensate quality and purity.
- Saves money by minimizing the amount of makeup water and products required.
- Improves heat transfer in boilers, thus reducing energy costs.
- Controls pH levels throughout the boiler and condensate network.
- Gradually lifts existing scale, prevents the formation of new deposits, and improves the condition of the system’s internal surfaces.
- Reduces maintenance costs and prolongs equipment life.
- Simplifies water testing.
Safe and Easy to Use
- Reduces operator involvement time by up to 80% as no dilution or mixing is required.
- Reduces CO2 emissions.
- FDA approved (V6701, V6702, V6703, V6704, V6707)
Please click here to visit the Aquafilm website to learn more and to try the Aquafilm Savings Calculator!