31 Dec Premier Expo 2019
Posted at 00:28h in Uncategorized 0 Comments
In October, Premier hosted a technical expo in Jacksonville, Florida. We featured new technologies and highlighted technical services we provide.
- Aquafilm V – An all-in-one solution that forms an ultra-thin protective molecular film barrier between metal surfaces and water to prevent corrosion and scaling as well as control pH levels whilst removing existing deposits.
- Moss – A green treatment alternative used to inhibit scale, decrease corrosion, and remove microbiological contaminants.
- InSight – SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions real-time data acquisition software.
- Premier 20/20 – Premier’s point-of-use delivery, feed, and control equipment system.
- Water Management Plans – As part of your water safety team, Premier can be a valuable resource for waterborne pathogen testing, disinfections, and secondary disinfections.
- Sustainable Oxidant Technology – An exciting alternative to cooling tower water treatment.
If you weren’t able to attend and would like to learn more about any of these technologies, please contact your Water Treatment Consultant.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.